Hahm Partners Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) values users’ personal information and complies with the “Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection” and the “Personal Information Protection Act.” The company requests consent for the collection and use of personal information, the collection and use of unique identification information, and the provision of third parties, in accordance with the following laws and regulations listed below.
■ Collection and Use of Personal Information
(1) Items to be collected and used
- Name, company name, contact number, field of inquiry, e-mail, website, budget range, and other inquiry details
(2) Purpose of collection and use of personal information
- Utilization of information for service provisions: personal identification, online inquiry provisions, etc.
(3) Period of retention and use of personal information
- We hold and use personal information for up to one year starting from the date of the inquiry for project requests (online quote requests) to provide services and to check the details of the inquiry. However, if the user requests the deletion of personal information, the personal information will be destroyed without delay.
(4) Users have the right to refuse consent in relation to the collection and use of personal information, and in case of refusal of consent, restrictions may arise regarding inquiries on project requests.