Connecting the world with news
A global press release distribution solution
· Through a strategic partnership with GlobeNewswire (GNW), a global TOP TIER press release distribution platform,
Hahm Partners promotes its products, services and event news to influential worldwide media and portals.
· GNW is a company under the Nasdaq OMX Group of the United States. Based on a database infrastructure of over 600,000 journalists in major industries such as
IR, finance, IT, telecommunications and biotechnology, NewsLink will distribute corporate news to more than 3,500 websites and 50,000 media outlets to over 130 countries in 35 languages.
· Compared to the fragmented solutions of other companies, NewsLink runs a data-driven campaign to maximize clients’ PR VALUE and create meaningful business IMPACT by providing a one-stop, all-in-one solution through four key service modules, which are media/journalist database outreach, press release distribution, media monitoring and newsroom publishing.
· NewsLink is Korea’s No.1 global distribution system, covering over 130 countries through precise targeting with a high-quality database of journalists for 1-on-1 personalized pitches.
Proofreading and translation services that are carried out by high-level editors with journalistic experience are also available.
· Through NewsLink’s distribution system
· providing a one-stop service for the registration and booking of press releases
· Thorough proofreading via online/telephone/instant messaging by editors with backgrounds as journalists; translation between 35 languages.
· A database with over 600,000 journalists in industries including IR, finance, IT, telecommunications, biotechnology
· Journalist-targeting; 1-on-1 personalized pitches
· Over 3,500 websites/Over 50,000 media outlets
· Providing a news service in 35 languages in over 130 countries
· Press releases can be distributed worldwide, by continent, country and industry, with translation services (in 35 languages) by professional editors available.
1) Worldwide distribution
2) By continent/country/industry
1) Selection of service type and quantity & payment
1) Confirmation of press release registration
2) Proofreading by professional editors
3) Editing of press release
1) Translation in 35 languages
2) Within 48 hours
1) Selection of media type
2) Selection of industry
3) Targeting relevant journalists
1) Colection of article distribution results
2) Collection of media reports
3) Discovery of data insights
· We analyze and predict the current and future global PR trends through the insightful analysis of journalist data, media data and user data, focusing on trends by period.
· # of Recipients
· Open Rate
· Click-through Rate (CTR)
· Media Exposure
· Media/Journalists/Ranking by Country
·Breakdown of Media/Social Media
User Analysis (Only Newsroom)
· Total Reach
· # of Clicks on Links
· # of Clicks
· Average CTR
· We add value to your press release by providing competitive pricing and quality distribution according to each continent, worldwide.
The best choice for global promotions! Experience it now.
Looking to bring in new customers and promote business expansion?
Explore our GO(Global One) service.